Hold on to your seat as we travel into the past and present world of scaler electromagnetic weapons.
Speaking to the Presidium in 1960, Khrushchev referred to the forthcoming scalar interferometer weapons with the following statement:
"We have a new weapon -- just within the portfolio of our scientists, so to speak-- so powerful that, if unrestrainedly used, it could wipe out all life on earth."(1)
"More frightening than the mind of man has ever imagined". This phrase was Brezhnev's unheeded characterization of these weapons at the (SALT) strategic arms limitation talks in 1975.(2)
To what were Khrushchev and Brezhnev referring to in these statements?
They were referring to scaler electromagnetic weapons also known as scaler interferometry.
Scaler electromagnetic weapons are based on principles discovered by Nikola Tesla. Tesla was born in Croatia (then part of Austria-Hungary) on July 9, 1856, and died January 7, 1943. He was the electrical engineer who invented the AC (alternating current) induction motor, which made the universal transmission and distribution of electricity possible. Tesla who later emigrated to the United States in 1884 had over 700 inventions and 100 patents to his credit by the end of his career.(3)
In the 1930's after he had moved to the United States "Tesla announced several bizarre and terrible weapons: a death ray, a weapon to destroy hundreds or even thousands of aircraft at hundreds of miles range, and his ultimate weapon the Tesla shield which nothing could penetrate."(4) One of these weapons which Russia has now developed is the Tesla howitzer (scaler interferometer).
The Tesla howitzer is actually what created "the mysterious flashes off the southwest coast of Africa, picked up in 1979 and 1980 by Vela satellites."(5) These flashes though mimicking a nuclear explosion were not nuclear in origin. They were produced by extremely powerful electromagnetic pulses.
Other weapons that the Russians have developed from the use of tesla's work include the continuous Tesla EMP globe, the Tesla fireball, and the Tesla shield. For a complete explanation and diagrams of how these weapons function see Tom Bearden's Website.
Further evidence of Russian involvement in electromagnetic weapons testing involves "The Woodpecker". The Russians have been bombarding the air waves with very low frequency, extremely high energy electromagnetic pulses since 1976. Ham radio operators have referred to these pulses as The 'Russian Woodpecker'. Click on this link to hear an actual sound recording of the 'woodpecker signal'.
The United States, in playing catch-up to the Russians have their own giant electromagnetic wave propagation system Referred to as "HAARP". In "Angels Don't Play This HAARP: Advances in Tesla Technology" authors Dr. Nick Begich and Jeane Manning discuss the U.S. military's plan to boil the earth's ionosphere with very low frequency extremely high energy electromagnetic pulses. See Vandalism In The Sky for a complete explanation of the HAARP system and capabilities as well as pictures of the facility. HAARP stands for "High-frequency Active Auroral Research Program."
The first operational electromagnetic weapon developed by the Russians was used to destroy the U.S.S. Thresher nuclear-powered submarine while underwater, on maneuvers off the East Coast of the United States in April 1963.(6)
According to Tom Bearden: "Many destructive natural phenomena can be evoked or augmented by the scalar interferometry weapons...... Such phenomena include volcano eruption, earthquake induction, and weather and climate engineering confirmed by Secretary Cohen in his 1997 epochal statement."(7)(which I have quoted below).
"Others [terrorists] are engaging even in an eco-type of terrorism whereby they can alter the climate, set off earthquakes, volcanoes remotely through the use of electromagnetic waves. So there are plenty of ingenious minds out there that are at work finding ways in which they can wreak terror upon other nations. It's real, and that's the reason why we have to intensify our [counterterrorism] efforts." Secretary of Defense William Cohen at an April 1997 counterterrorism conference sponsored by former Senator Sam Nunn.(8)
".... the achievable phenomena also include tsunamis, freak waves in the open ocean, and rogue waves of numerous kind and occurrence."(9)
Who is Tom Bearden? He is a physicist and author with a "BS degree in mathematics, with minor in electronic engineering. MS in Nuclear Engineering, Ph.D. in Science and also Lieutenant Colonel, U.S. Army (Retired); CEO, CTEC Inc. Theoretical Research, Magnetic Energy Ltd."(10) Tom was born December 17th, 1930 and was raised in Cheniere, Louisiana. Hence his website address: cheniere.org.
He has written the book Fer De Lance; A Briefing on Soviet Scalar Electromagnetic Weapons. The fer-de-lance is the most dangerous snake of Central and South America, and causes more human deaths than any other American reptile.(11) Tom chose this title for the book because he equates the former Soviet Union with a with a pit viper which strikes quickly and very accurately normally with fatal results. As you will see from the following documentation in the links I have subsequently listed, the title of the book is very appropriate.
It is his contention that Russia has mounted numerous attacks with electromagnetic weapons on the United States. Some of these included the downing of TWA flight 800; the destruction of the space shuttle Challenger on January 28, 1986 by scaler EM weapons using the 'woodpecker grid'; the destruction of an Arrow DC-8 taking off from Gander Air Force Base, Newfoundland on December 12, 1985.
His contention is that these incidents are evidence of the Russians testing their electromagnetic weapons using asymmetrical warfare techniques against the United States. His evidence is very compelling.
Uses of scaler electromagnetic weapons technology include:(12)
1. Influence or control the weather.
2. Deviate the giant jetstreams of the upper atmosphere.
3. Detect, track and destroy missiles shortly after launch.
4. Detect, track and destroy strategic bombers and other aircraft.
5. Attack land and ocean surface targets by large aerial electromagnetic explosions: the EM explosion produces the fireball, the thermal effects, and the blast wave of a nuclear explosion without the nuclear radiation and radioactive fallout, contamination. Note: This scalar weaponry produces the distinctive mushroom cloud normally associated only with nuclear weapons; therefore, the 'columns of smoke' spoken of by the Prophet Joel, in 2:30 may be scalar weaponry, not nuclear.
6. Attack surface and ocean targets by large 'cold explosions' where living things freeze almost instantly, leaving the surface facilities and equipment intact.
7. Attack land and ocean surface targets by severe internal electromagnetic disruption, so that all electronics are 'dudded'. Note: Scalar weaponry can destroy the electromagnetic systems even if they have been 'hardened'.
8. Attack personnel on land and sea by direct destruction of their nervous systems with an internally induced strong EMP at same frequency as the human body's naturally produces.
9. Destroy food crops in large areas by severe cold or severe heating, or even startling oscillation between the two.
10. Cause earthquakes in a distant fault zone by depositing energy in the rocks there, increasing the plate stress until slippage occurs at a fault zone.
11. Cause large, anomalous rocking of an entire plate or large area, by depositing and extracting energy from alternate areas, causing buckling of the large rock plate. Note: Albert Einstein noted that the complete North American continental plate could be buckled, causing the entire continent to disappear beneath the oceans, using nuclear devices placed at the right fault lines throughout the continent.
12. Set up an interference grid under the water, so that submarines can be detected, tracked, and destroyed on station, and with their missiles still unfired. Note: our submarine fleet can be totally neutralized.
13. Attack naval vessels and task forces through the water and through their hulls, without warning.
14. Attack missile silos and nuclear storage sites 'before launch', directly through the earth itself.
15. Initiate the full nuclear explosion of implosion-type nuclear warheads on-board missiles on battle stations.
16. Initiate the full nuclear explosion of implosion-type nuclear warheads in storage sites and in ready reserve.
17. Destroy seaborne and ocean-bottom-mounted mines and underwater sensors, including entire fields of these mines and sensors.
18. Detect and destroy hostile torpedoes, ship-to-underwater anti-submarine missiles and dumped anti-submarine munitions and charges. Note: These capabilities in item numbers 15-18 mean that scalar weapons can nearly instantly and nearly simultaneously, explode every warhead, both nuclear and non-nuclear, in our arsenal worldwide. In a moment, at the blink of an eye, we could be rendered impotent.
19. 'Pump' the electrical grounding of distant electrical power distribution and generation systems so that the system catastrophically fails.
20. 'Pump' the electrical grounding of distant electrical power systems so that radio and television transmitters, power grids, and wiring complexes in buildings and facilities radiate a desired scalar wave component or signal complex at equipment and personnel.
This technology renders nuclear weapons obsolete.
Once again, in each instance when a Soviet scaler interferometry attack was staged and loss of American lives resulted and our government did not reveal the truth. This is what I have referred to in previous postings as the historical perspective.
This article may be reproduced WITHOUT CHANGE and in its entirety for non-commercial and non-political purposes. thechristianobserver.blogspot.com
1. Tom Bearden, Cold War Development of Scalar Interferometry link to wordpad document titled: Tom Bearden's current threat assessment at www.cheniere.org
6. Tom Bearden, Cold War Development of Scalar Interferometry link to wordpad document titled: Tom Bearden's current threat assessment at www.cheniere.org;
8.DoD News Briefing, Secretary of Defense William S. Cohen, Q&A at the Conference on Terrorism, Weapons of Mass Destruction, and U.S. Strategy, University of Georgia, Athens, Apr. 28, 1997.
9.Tom Bearden, Cold War Development of Scalar Interferometry link to wordpad document titled: Tom Bearden's current threat assessment at www.cheniere.org;